eChina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eChina Forum

Welcome eChina citizens! Together, let us make a better China!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome China

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome China Empty
PostSubject: Welcome China   Welcome China Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:03 am

Hi everyone. If you didn't notice I recently came into the party president position of the Independent China Party. I honestly have NO IDEA how this happened, but figure to capitalize on the event and try to organize our party and our nation a little bit.

I started making forums for everyone to discuss in here, but the website server fell down and well...as you can see... I didn't get very far. When they come back up I'll make this forum more in depth as well as work on some better backgrounds and more artistic things. But I felt it imperative to create a place to discuss the economy, politics, China, and the game as a whole.

Please remember to invite your friends to come to China and join our work force. This is a great opportunity to build a nation essentially from the ground up and...well... we need more workers.

My name in RL is Billy Fleming and that's about all I am comfortable sharing with y'all. Enjoy the forums and post post post!
Back to top Go down
https://echina.forumotion.com

Welcome China
Page 1 of 1