eChina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eChina Forum

Welcome eChina citizens! Together, let us make a better China!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Billy Fleming for President

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Billy Fleming

Billy Fleming for President Empty
PostSubject: Billy Fleming for President   Billy Fleming for President Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:30 am

Today, the 405th day of Erepublik, I, Billy Fleming, would like to announce my candidacy for President of eChina. While I have not been in China since the resistance, I have been here and watched this resilient nation fight back from hyperinflation and instability to a nation that, today, has a leg to stand on and our companies are improving with each day. We have a working congress that is committed to improving our nation through tax adjustments and other means. From my time in this nation I have seen that China continually improves and problems are becoming more public and we have numerous active members that discuss how to fix these problems, not just over the short term, but over the long haul.
I must admit, I never intended to run for president. I don't usually fight for lead roles and let others have the satisfactory of titles and almost always find a background position that is all work with little recognition, but this situation is different. I feel that I am the best person for the job of leading our Great Rebuild, and a background position, though still important and necessary, would not allow me to fulfill the needs of this nation adequately. We need to have a leader who actively communicates with all the citizens of China and is completely transparent on all issues, and I know that I can be that person. As it stands, I am one of the most active members in the newspaper industry, both posting articles and posting comments. I am the most active on the eChina Forums and am the creator of them. I play avidly and can almost always reply to messages promptly and always within 24 hours. I hold no secrets and any information that you want from me, I will gladly provide.
My history is short, but has thus far been helpful on issues. I am formerly from the USA, but left due to what I felt was excessive war, boarding on imperialism, and numerous indecent positions. While there, I was a founding member of a political party, the Federalist Party, and for the month of November I was the Vice-President of the party. As VP I bought an Organization specifically for the Federalist Party and its leaders so we could have a single newspaper and single place to ask messages. I was also very active in politics and paid very close attention to the tax changes and what happened which has been very helpful here as we face similar problems. I am also involved in the economic sector and own my own business, Flem Iron, a Q2 Iron Co. Though I am not currently hiring for financial reasons.
Now for my intentions as President. If elected, I promise to be transparent and will entertain any interviews or general questions asked of me. I promise to stay neutral for as long as it is in the best interest of China. I want China to be a financial hub of the world and believe our focus should be building and protecting industries. I promise to rebuild our treasury and not donate money without congressional and public approval. I intend to help our businesses with exportation to bring more gold into our nation. I promise to listen to all those ideas and not restrict myself to just friends. I promise to get as many beneficial MPP's as possible through diplomatic communication and NOT payments. I promise to help China grow through inviting my friends and telling all those about the economic opportunities we have to offer. I wont promise you magic and that we will be a top 5 nation under my leadership, but I believe we can continue our daily baby-steps towards the better tomorrow.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. I wont announce my cabinet for another few days, and if you have any questions about anything I will gladly let you know my thoughts, plans, intentions, and so on. So remember to go vote for transparency, communication, and Billy Fleming.
Back to top Go down
logomaster304

logomaster304

PostSubject: Re: Billy Fleming for President   Billy Fleming for President Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:05 am

I support Billy Fleming for President!!

Vote Billy Fleming/(Vice President?)!

whos your Vice President gonna be?
and who is Balash's Vice President gonna be?

Also I might create a Banner for this something like this:
Billy Fleming for President Justinprincess5

except cooler Wink
Back to top Go down
Billy Fleming

PostSubject: Re: Billy Fleming for President   Billy Fleming for President Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:20 am

I don't know if we really do VP's here. I need to mill that over because I have a few names (Capital, Model, you, William) in mind, but want to see some more responses before I name one.
Back to top Go down
pyroelectricity

PostSubject: Re: Billy Fleming for President   Billy Fleming for President Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:35 am

lolz the Justin/MedyPi banner for January.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy Fleming for President   Billy Fleming for President Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billy Fleming for President
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eChina Forum :: Political Area :: Presidential Elections-
Jump to: