eChina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eChina Forum

Welcome eChina citizens! Together, let us make a better China!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Presidential selections

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Denser123

Presidential selections Empty
PostSubject: Presidential selections   Presidential selections Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:45 pm

Hi all, i understand that Moldecon or Billy Flemming will be running for presidency. So, with the due date coming on, just who is coming up. And can the 'fated one' produce a manifesto for their presidential race.

regards,
Denser123
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Presidential selections   Presidential selections Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:50 pm

I'll give you my exact stance.

I will run if no one else wants to run or if those that do desire to run fail to demonstrate leadership abilities adequate to run our country. Modelcon has informed me of his desire to run, but has yet to post his platform and that concerns me. What i think I am going to do is write up my own platform ( I had assumed more people would be interested in running) and who ever gets more support will run.

1 M in Fleming btw.
Back to top Go down
https://echina.forumotion.com
logomaster304

logomaster304

PostSubject: Re: Presidential selections   Presidential selections Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:14 pm

I support Billy Fleming
Billy Fleming has great leadership Skills and is ready to do whatever possible to do the best at what he is doing. I know Billy Fleming well from the past and I know that Billy will do a great job as the President of eChina

Also, Billy, I think you should create another account in the Forum. like what I do in all my Forums and name it Billy Fleming, which will be much better and could you have Ranks? like Congressman, President, etc.?
Back to top Go down
Billy Fleming

PostSubject: Re: Presidential selections   Presidential selections Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:28 pm

I've been thinking about that as well (the congressmen thing), but wanted to get more people here first before I start weeding through all that.

Thank you for your endorsement and there should be more about my campaign later today.
Back to top Go down
Modelcon

PostSubject: Re: Presidential selections   Presidential selections Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:34 am

Why is my name spelled Moldecon?
Back to top Go down
Denser123

PostSubject: Re: Presidential selections   Presidential selections Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:13 am

Sorry, Modelcon. Typed too fast. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidential selections   Presidential selections Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presidential selections
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eChina Forum :: Political Area :: Presidential Elections-
Jump to: