eChina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eChina Forum

Welcome eChina citizens! Together, let us make a better China!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Economic reformation plan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denser123

Economic reformation plan Empty
PostSubject: Economic reformation plan   Economic reformation plan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:03 am

Ok, i know that i am not officially recognised by anyone. But, i hope that Billy Fleming will recognise me.

This is my plan to reform eChina's economy. First, we will set up a SO in the name of eChina's government.

It will be under eChina's government and should any funds be required to be transferred, it will require the joint permission of at least 50% of congress and the president himself/herself.

Its functions are to create at least one company in every possible industry (i recommend food, weapons, moving tickets and gifts for starters) before we expand.

All money earned will be deposited in eChina's central bank ( i know that it is currently under ePakistan, but we can talk about that some other time)

Primary objectives
It is to sort of create a code of conduct within eChina's industries by having our own taking the lead. With that, be it a monetary crisis or economic downturn in the future, we will be able to be flexible and 'adjust' the economy as we see fit. Like, there's an economic crisis. Other people are losing jobs. That is where we pump in money and have the economic trend set for eChina's market. With that, others will also follow and recovery will be early. Also, with us as the lead, we can take the lead in workers' welfare within eChina (that makes more workers come to us as other nations do not have it). For example, during New Year, send out pms and maybe gifts or money to them within the company. That will make workers much more loyal to us. Also, seeing us having this trend, soon, other companies will also follow suit. That's where i wil discuss when we finish this plan.

Possible sources of investments
Foremost, i will definitely create the chance for eChina's own local companies to invest and be a part of this cycle. But, as you know, it will be pretty impossible as we do not have much money or gold. So, we will rope in foreign companies at the expense of providing minor benefits to them. That will beef up our funds and also get the entire economy running again. One more thing. As more foreign companies have branches set here in eChina. SHould another war break out, what would happen? Well, with their own economic interests here in eChina. I would sincerely think that these aggressors will have to rethink about it before engaging us. So, i say. If we cannot be a military power. Why not become a financial hub where our power lies on our strong economy.

regards
Denser123

Any other ideas, please reply here for better reference. Thanks all for your kind attention. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Modelcon

PostSubject: Re: Economic reformation plan   Economic reformation plan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:52 pm

Great plan. We definitively need more industries. Right now, besides food, weapons are all people can get. This is unfortunate. We have no access to gifts or moving tickets.
Back to top Go down
Billy Fleming

PostSubject: Re: Economic reformation plan   Economic reformation plan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:01 pm

This plan will be stored here and enacted up China's rebirth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Economic reformation plan   Economic reformation plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Economic reformation plan
Page 1 of 1