eChina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eChina Forum

Welcome eChina citizens! Together, let us make a better China!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emergency Plan: Revival of eChina

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Denser123

Emergency Plan: Revival of eChina Empty
PostSubject: Emergency Plan: Revival of eChina   Emergency Plan: Revival of eChina Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:24 pm

Greetings to all of you,

I understand that eChina has officially fallen to the rogue nation, eIran. And as we all wonder what to do. Here's a little plan, which i will really think might help us. As i have established friendly relations with eJapan on behalf of eChina. We could really have a company there in eJapan to start our fundings of our RWs in eChina back there. First, establish a Q1 food company in the name of eChina and have all the proceeds go to a trustworthy person (as in the person will not use the money unless permitted to do so). From there, once we have adequate gold and finance, we can start another new company with gifts as the main priority. Weapons industry is the third industry to create. And all the rest that are similar and will aid our fight back to power. From here, we can first. Recreate a new economy within eJapan (they will thank us for that), and maybe funds might come in for us. Also, start our diplomatic relations with eJapan. That will seriously be helpful when we regain our nation. Next, it helps us search for potential investors and military aides within eJapan towards eChina.

that is all. Hope this plan helps somewhat. Thanks anyway.

regards,
Denser123
Back to top Go down
Billy Fleming

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Plan: Revival of eChina   Emergency Plan: Revival of eChina Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:00 pm

I like the idea, but once you get all these industries, how will you move them to China?

I think stick to food and get the finances to buy an export license to China, and from there, when China is recreated, export in that food.
Back to top Go down
Modelcon

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Plan: Revival of eChina   Emergency Plan: Revival of eChina Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:42 pm

This is a good idea. But Billy's right, companies can't move, as I learned from the hard way. We should establish it in a permanent ally. Remember, Japan is still PEACE.
Back to top Go down
Billy Fleming

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Plan: Revival of eChina   Emergency Plan: Revival of eChina Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:41 am

Stop looking at the world in a PEACE vs. ATLANTIS view.

These alliances will crumble one day (soon I think) and we cannot rely on either alliance. We need to make friends with COUNTRIES not ALLIANCES.
Back to top Go down
Denser123

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Plan: Revival of eChina   Emergency Plan: Revival of eChina Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:56 pm

Alright, Billy. Will look at it. So, we will carry out our plan in eJapan. One, you get the friendly relations with eJapan, so that they will become potential future allies of eChina. Two, we can obtain funds for the RWs and three, if possible, get more allies and form a new alliance that truly belongs to us.
Back to top Go down
pyroelectricity

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Plan: Revival of eChina   Emergency Plan: Revival of eChina Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:27 am

If you want to form a new alliance, contact Indonesia. They are the most willing to form a new alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Plan: Revival of eChina   Emergency Plan: Revival of eChina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emergency Plan: Revival of eChina
Page 1 of 1